CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver clense helps to loose weight and kills allergies!

Rusfox Views: 852
Published: 22 y

Liver clense helps to loose weight and kills allergies!

Here is my message posted a few days after my third liver clense:

Apart from my successes after three clenses (my thyroid gland reduced in shape, skin looks better, body weight is slightly reducing, addiction to "bad" food is gone), my friend (also 25 year old girl)has no insomnia any more, before she had problems falling asleep if there was any slightest noise.

Now it is about three weeks after that and I still get the results:

I tend to wake up half an hour before my alarm, lately. I lost my all excess of weight (did not have too much of it though - 3 kg or so)and I don't seem like gaining it soon. Before I could keep my best weight only for a few weeks and with a lot of effort. Now it seems pretty stable. Actually I am fasting too, but the clense helps obviously.

Two of my friends have joined me on my way of getting healthier and all of them have different and very impressive results. One of them, after her third clense, noticed her alergies slightly disappearing. She feels more energetic and happy.

What's next?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)