CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't say it's the olive oil....

fectoid Views: 1,057
Published: 22 y

Re: Don't say it's the olive oil....

Take it from experience, the gallbladder is likely not storing all of those stones. On my first flush, I produced what looked to be several hundred, if not thousands of the green gelatinous stones. Two weeks later, I repeated the process and produced just as many. I continued with the flushes and noticed that the consistency and color of the stones was changing with each flush. Many of the stones were now tan in color and had a hard outer crust or shell. I have now completed my fifth flush and many of the stones are tan in color and hard, a few are the size of a peanut while one or two are about the size of a lima bean. I suspect that the deeper that the flushes go, the older and more solidified are the stones. I'm still producing hundreds of them. What makes this especially interesting is that I don't have a gallbladder. It was removed nearly five years ago. Unfortunately, it's removal did not help my problem and I have now thankfully learned about the Clark procedure. I will continue with the flushes as long as my digestion continues to improve and as long as I continue to eliminate stones.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)