CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush believer!

maggieb Views: 992
Published: 22 y

Liver flush believer!

I've done 15 grapefruit/olive oil flushes over a period of a year and a half. I didn't think I could keep down the Epsom Salts the first time I did one of these because I had been fasting on apple juice for a couple of days. The first two flushes were very good, each yeilding maybe about 2/3 cup of various size rubbery stones from tiny to grape size.
By the fifth flush my sister was ready to try one. She insisted on using the epsom salt. My 3rd and 4th flushes were not so hot so I used the ES too. Since then I have included ES as it really does seem to make for better cleanses.
It was my 12th flush that I got out my first calcified stone (pea sized) along with gritty waxy stuff.
Then I took the idea to massage the liver area from one of the posts on this site. The result was a bunch more tan rubbery stones. On the 14th cleanse more gritty stuff with one very small calcified pebble. On the 15th cleanse I Could feel something move about two inches inside the liver/gall bladder area. That must have the been the 3 tiny little rocks moving, that came out.
I started these cleanses in an attempt to get rid of my allergies. The first cleanse gave me great relief for 6 months. My allergies have not completely dissapeared but are much better. In the mean time I noticed that I no longer experienced pain when I ate fried foods. I was so ignorant that I thougt I was having an allergic reaction to the particular oil a food was fried in. (The pain would last for up to 4 hours.) Since fried foods no longer bother me, I feel certain I was having a gall bladder attack.
I tell everyone who'll listen about this, but so far only my sister and one friend have tried it. It surprises me that for the most part people would rather get a prescription filled than try this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)