CureZone   Log On   Join
NO STONES FOUND ON ULTRASCAN!!!!!!!!!!!

mazie Views: 944
Published: 20 y

NO STONES FOUND ON ULTRASCAN!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband had to go to the VA hospital today to get his cast off and to also to sit down and have a talk with the doctors about his gallbladder. They wouldn't let him leave without taking an Ultra Scan on his gallbladder. When they got the results, they said there WERE NO STONES IN HIS GALLBLADDER!!!!!!!!! Only sludge. They said he doesn't need to have his gallbladder taken out after all!!!!! He was told that there previously had been an infection where the stricture was (right where the pancreas and gb ducts meet), but it didn't show up now. He said it was great to hear these doctors conversing back and forth with each other. The one doctor said "whatever you're doing, keep doing it." As I previously posted, he had completed his first liver/gallbladder just cleanse 3 days ago!!!!! He's been taking Gold Coin Grass for 10 weeks (not 6 weeks as I stated earlier), eating a good diet, lots of apple juice, good oils, herb tinctures, etc. Of course, he still intends on doing more flushes, not only to get the sludge out, but because cholesterol stones are not known to show up on the Ultra Scan. The doctor did tell him to promise that if he ever gets a pancreatitis attack again, to come in right away because it could be serious if a stone gets stuck in that opening again. (If it happens, we will try the Epsom Salts first.)

Thank you all so much for your support!!!! CureZone has truly helped many, many people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)