Re: Scary Suitcase

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
grumblebum2 Views: 2,761
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 711,522

Re: Scary Suitcase

A few weeks back my husband brought home a suitcase, it was being thrown out at his work, he works in Aged Care Facilities. That means that the owner of the bag is deceased and that their family did not claim it. It was in perfect shape, a "wheely" bag. As I took it out of the car I wondered whether there was a spirit attached to it. After a few days without incident I decided to put it with our other bags and took it to my bedroom to go into the closet. For some reason I balked at the door and left the bag outside our room. I started finding myself waking at all hours thinking there was someone in my room, I would notice the bag outside the door and think that it was a tiny doorway in my confusion. Nightmares, lack of sleep and Depression set in, I couldn't understand why. Early one night I was exhausted and decided to try to get some sleep. I had closed my eyes when I saw a blue blob (I get alot of visions with my eyes closed), it had "tentacles" which stretched out to me and was pulsing with engery. The engery was being drawn from me to it. I realised it was draining me and immediately I saw a face in the blob, that started coming towards me as if to scare me, but I stood my ground and immediately felt much better, the exhaustion left me.

I was hoping that was the end of it, while the Depression improved, I was still having nightmares. The last straw was one where I was being told I had to die and I found myself agreeing to it. I woke in terror, there was definitely a presence in the room and I could feel it moving up my legs. I knew if it got further up it would kill me. I sat up and drew my legs up, moving them out of whatever was moving up them. I started saying "I won't die, you can't make die, I won't die" - I heard a voice in my head "you said you would" I just kept repeating myself and it went away. An hour later it came back but I was stronger and again it left. I noticed the case and realised it was definitely the cause so I got up and carried to another room. I slept well for the rest of the night.
I did notice later that if I went into the other room at night, the atmosphere felt thick and unpleasant. So eventually I took the bag to the garage, where it would stay until I plucked enough courage to throw it away. A couple of weeks went by, I kept forgetting to take it out to the bin, or was it because I didn't want it to know that I was throwing it out? I had been in and out of the garage with nothing happening and was beginning to thinkI had imagined things. But last Sunday as I stepped into the garage I got the image of an older man, dressed in pants, shirt and cardigan, I didn't see facial features but more like a mask of anger. He was standing where the bag was. I left and took stock of what I saw, knowing I needed to talk to him I re-entered the garage. I didn't see anything but did feel the atomsphere change as I spoke, I promised to send the bag back and told him he had to wait one more day, because of the public holiday. I told my husband to take it back and when he asked why I told him that it was haunted - he thinks I'm crazy. But he did as I asked and even had it taken back to the place it was taken from - a building that was being demolished this week.

On the Monday night I had another nightmare, partially due to some things I have been watching on TV over the weekend. But I knew it still wasn't right, I was trying to go back to sleep when suddenly I heard what sounded like a bucket of marbles being tipped over my tiled floors in the living areas. I jumped up and found nothing. I was shaking when I went back to bed, realising that there was more to this than just that man. I closed my eyes and called out to my guardian spirit to please come and help me. I saw a man coming towards me, wearing an Australian WWI uniform and slouch hat, I saw him smile at me and then it all seemed right again. I have seen my guardian spirit before but only as a shadow, this was the first time I had seen him properly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.123 sec, (2)