CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's the perfect place for it :)Black shawdow man

Grumblebum2 Views: 3,135
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 711,516

Re: It's the perfect place for it :)Black shawdow man

Shadow men aren't always evil. Our family's guardian has shown himself to me as a shadowman on several occasions, I can remember seeing him during childhood and he has shown himself to me as an adult a couple of times when there is something wrong - mostly with the children (he wakes me when something is wrong with them).

Recently I have had a shadow experience that at the time scared the cr*p out of me. I woke with a strange feeling and saw a shadow that seemed to be growing on the wall opposite the end of the bed, I knew that there was a fan there covered with a jacket that accounted for the shadow, but nothing accounted for the fact that it seemed to be growing nor for the feeling I had. I was so shaky, I started praying and the shadow shrank back, the terrible feeling left but not the shakiness. I didn't sleep for a couple of hours after that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.064 sec, (1)