CureZone   Log On   Join
Possibly Ghosts not sure..

Views: 1,400
Published: 19 y

Possibly Ghosts not sure..

I was in Turkey on deployment in the military in 1992. We had to make our own little city in the middle of nowhere. We put up tents which were pitch black at night. Most nights the tents would be empty with only me in them because everybody would be out on the town with fellow military buddies.
One night I was sleeping on my cot. I guessed it to be around 1:00 am. I woke because a small bit of light was coming from the top of the tent right above me even though there weren't any lights on which was highly unusual. I'll admit I was a bit groggy but felt very unsettled. Lying in my cot, I was looking above me and saw what looked to be 2 very small people clinging to a single tent pole. I wrote it off in my mind as maybe some Marines trying to fix the tent. As I turned over to go back to sleep, I realized it didn't make any sense. Why would 2 Marines be clinging to a a single tent pole inside of a pitch black tent. So I looked up again. This time they appeared to be talking, then they looked down at me!! I was really scared then. I didn't want to make the trip to the exits because I couldn't see anyway in the dark. I called out to an acqauintance but no answer! I thought to myself, I hope I'm not in the huge tent alone! So I took the few covers I had and put them over my head and didn't come out from under them until that next morning. I thought this was a weird experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)