CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help!! Please...

lilaug Views: 2,240
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 711,405

Re: Help!! Please...

Dear William Tan

Please please also post your same question over at the Ask Andreas forum and the "Ask the Barefoot Herbalist" forum.

They can really help your mother.

I am all for having her do some kidney cleanses to get the toxins out from the junk the doctor injected her with.

Also-- I feel you should start incorporating raw fruits and veggies in her diet- and if she cant eat them or chew them, you should get a juicer and begin juicing them for her to drink several times a day.

Raw enzymes do wonders for the body and the ph balance- which will even support her veins and blood vessels-- surprising to her doctor.

No soda,
No cakes, cookies, potato chips, refined sugar or refined flour (except for UNBleached flour)

NUTS she should have: Raw almonds (ground if she can't chew them) and RAW Brazil Nuts. These nuts are packed with nutrition and have been proven to even resverse certain cancers. They are 2 of the only few nuts that actually alkalize the body's ph as well. Brazil nuts also are packed with Selenium.

Try to have her avoid processed nuts.

Avoid all meats except for FISH. And get her that Fish Oil they sell in the healthfood refridgerators because it's so fresh. Fish Oil with the Good Omega 3 fatty acids.

Also, she will benefit from crushed Flax seed and first pressed Olive Oil! . But make sure she gets that fish oil. Dont cook any of the oils- they must be taken cold. Cooking alters them and breaks their good benefits down.

Also- it wont hurt her to have a clove of garlic a day as well- good for her immune system, and it also helps against various parasites and germs.

Oregano Oil and Ginger root also are great for this- as well as increasing circulation in her body .

Grapefruit Seed Extract is also good for killing any bad germs, viruses and parasites.--

Make sure she gets fresh air daily and let her get natural sunlight through a window if it's too hot.

God Bless- youre both also in my prayers.

When her time comes to pass on, I know her soul will still be alive and she will not forget the things you are doing for her right now and how you love her. We show it by our care for each other when people are still alive.

God bless you
Boldyloxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (2)