CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yeah, but she could have ruined ..

LIGHTBRINGER Views: 5,745
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 706,801

Re: Yeah, but she could have ruined ..

Atalanta,Atalanta,Atalanta,
Surly Madame you jest. Even the post says that it is a real PIECE OF ART,and the web cite plainly states "TINY,REALISTIC BABY SCULPTURES,HAND CARVED WITH TINY TOOLS IN POLYMER CLAY". Now is the time to use LOGIC and not let our emotions rule. Have you ever seen a sonagram of A baby in it's mothers womb? All that I have seen,the baby's head is much larger than the rest of it's body. Not even being an expert in this field one can easly see that it is not real.
If someone did, this just to create an emotional tiff between the two sides of this issue,they should be ashamed and find something more useful to occupy thier time. I think I can say with confidence that those posting here, on either side of the issue, are very adiment about thier beliefs,and no amount arguing or coaxing is going to sway either one from thier stated position.
Sincerely I C L

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)