CureZone   Log On   Join
Ovarian Cysts and now Interstitial Cystitis symptoms!

In Pain Views: 8,401
Published: 20 y

Ovarian Cysts and now Interstitial Cystitis symptoms!

Hello,

I'm really in an uncomfortable state. I began about 2 months ago with terrible pain that I later found out was from severe ovarian cysts on both my ovaries, I'm using natural progesterone cream now. Then about a week before my last period (about 25 days ago) I started having WICKED pain in the bladder area that shot like knifes stabbing just above the front of the pelvic bone and into the urithra, vagina, and sometimes even the rectom. The pain is bad enough to bring me to my knees, I mean on a scale of 1-10 its a 9.99 ( and I managed 19 hours of hard labour without meds, I have a high tolerance, but I'd rather labour). I am being treated with Antibiotics to see if it is an infection of the lining of the bladder but it does not seem to be getting better, only worse. I have even noticed lately that my urine is cloudy, like flour or something is mixed in, and sometimes it even looks like little pieces of tissue are in it. I'm really worried. Could they be related or what's going on?

Thanks for any help

In Pain

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)