CureZone   Log On   Join
Herbal remedies for eczema---especially around the eye area.

citybeach Views: 5,770
Published: 19 y

Herbal remedies for eczema---especially around the eye area.

I have been suffering from eczema for over 20 years. For most of the time, I have been using the traditional methods of topical cortisone creams, steroids, to help reduce the inflammation. While I have been able to control the eczema on my arms, I have been unsuccessful with the eczema around the eyes and the back of my neck. Around the eyelids, it becomes dry, crusty, and sometimes red and bloody. At times, mucus comes seeping out the side of my eye.

Seeing that the traditional methods have become counterproductive, I have recently turned to other methods such as yeast cleanses, liver and colon cleanses. As far as topical "medications" I've applied coconut oil to relieve the dryness. The inflamation around the eye has reduced somewhat, but I still get that irritating and itchy feeling that it makes me want to scratch that area, which ultimately makes it worse again.

Has anyone have any other suggestions( without the use of steroids, of course) to help with this problem?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)