CureZone   Log On   Join
Concern To All

Views: 1,973
Published: 20 y

Concern To All

I'm trying to be kind and gentle here and I know some of you may take offense to what I have to say, but I hope this forum does not become a haven for anorexics/bulimics to get tips and encouragement. When you fast you need to educate yourself as much as you can and any strict Water Fasting should really be done under the care of a physician. Although I know this forum as per "description" linked above is set up for any kind of variation of fasting (abstinence from food) I hope all that come to visit here take the time to do as much research as you can and find what fits you best. Some of you are advocating eating one day and fasting the next, that may work for you now, but please remember that doing so is much like the binge-purge syndrome and can lead to extreme habits which in turn can easily become detrimental to your health. Like I said this is not an attack, just a gentle reminder to take care when you embark on any kind of extremes. Educate yourselves and please don't take just anybodys word that what works for them will automatically work for you. Everyone is different and there is no magic bullet to weight loss. There are other fasting forums here at Curezone who have some very intelligent, experienced and educated fasters who would be happy to answer any of your questions. (General Fasting,Water Fasting, Juice Fasting and the Master Cleanse). Don't rule out asking them for advice. They may not tell you what you want to hear, but they will be honest.

I wish you all the best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)