CureZone   Log On   Join
Oneness quotes...

daizy4 Views: 741
Published: 19 y

Oneness quotes...

Ammachi: "Seeing nothing as apart from my own Self. A single Unity, and merging in the Divine Mother."

Jesus: "The Father and I are one" … "The kingdom of heaven is within."

Kahuna Daddy Bray: "God shines in us." Bray and Low 19809, p.24

Krishnamurti: "I was in everything, or rather everything was in me, inanimate and animate, the mountain, the worm, and all breathing things… I am God-intoxicated," Path of Truth.

Peace Pilgrim: "A oneness with that which permeates all and binds all together and gives life to all. A oneness with that which many would call God."

Rumi (in his poem): "Become the sun itself, what we have to do, then, is to become the sun itself, so all fear of separation can forever be ended." Founder of Sufi.

Sai Baba: "I am God, so are you. The only difference is that I know it and you doubt it." Religion of love.

Siddhartha (in Dharma &endash; katta &endash; Ppavattana Sutra): "I am collecting my knowledge from letters and books, but I have it within my own self, because heaven and earth with all their habitants and move over God himself is in man." (97:39)

Yogananda: "Thou are I, I am Thou, Knowing, Knower, Known, as One! I in everything, enter the Great Myself… Eternity and I, one united ray.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)