CureZone   Log On   Join
Eczema on my 3 year old seems to be cured?

redlepton Views: 8,441
Published: 19 y

Eczema on my 3 year old seems to be cured?

Thanks to everyone on this message board!
I tried everything for my 3 year old: more veggies, less sugar, flax oil, lots of different lotions, etc. It seemed to be getting better for a few weeks.
Then, about 4 days ago, it suddenly got really bad again, like itchy sunburn all over his body.
Well, I have had my suspicans for a while that his eczema may be fungas/yeast related because he had a "yeasty" rash on his chest about 2 years ago when he was teething from all the drool.
So, I purchased some olive leaf extract capsules made by Gaia Herbs at the Whole Foods Market. These capsules are liquid-filled and don't have any added alchohol.
For the last few days, I have mixed the contents of one capsule with some Burt's Bees Baby Buttermilk Lotion and put it on him in the morning and at night. Also, I have added a few drops of the extract to his juice a few times a day so that he drinks 1 capsule total throughout the day.
The first morning after I did this, he was almost all better. Yesterday was the second day and there was no more redness on his body, even behind his knees. Though, I don't think it is completely gone because he still says that it burns a little when I put his "medicine" lotion on.
I plan to continue treating him for a few weeks, but I am hopeful. Even my husband who doesn't believe in herbal remedies had to admit that this seems to be working.
If anyone has any opinions about how long I should continue to give him the olive leaf extract, I would appreciate it. I don't want him to have a relapse once he's off it.
Tina.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)