CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tap water okay: let's take a poll

mikeritr Views: 1,634
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 682,763

Re: Tap water okay: let's take a poll

I suppose you support the USDA food pyramid too? That's all I need to guide me on healthy nutrition? NOT
Wasn't it the government who sprayed our troops with agent orange. Wasn't it the government who experimented on citizens in Nevada with nuclear fall out?
C'mon. I wouldn't want to fall into the hands of the American Medical establishment or the Judicial system. The government opposes doing DNA tests on prisoners on death row. Why?? Why?? Wouldn't the government be the first to want to set innocent people free. Wasn't it the government that approved tholidimide. Hasn't the government in this last year had to require drugs they had previously approved as safe to be taken off the market.
And do a quick search online of communities this year, who've had to truck in water to their populace because the water was unsafe.
I live in a Northern California University city, and the university scientists are always in the newspaper complaining about the qualtiy of water, the testing is over the allowed limits, the tests are done incorrectly. These are Ph.D. research scientists. They live here and they won't drink it or allow their families too either. They're not health food faddists. They're not hippie organic freaky people.
Now, if you read Fuhrman you might be interested to know that the latest Science confirms that our food is safe and that buying organically produced food is not necessary. All of the toxins in fruit and vegetables are found in higher levels in nature than they are in sprayed and fertilized food.
However, there are a few things to avoid. The number one sprayed edible plant is strawberries. So getting them organically grown is probably a good idea. He also lists the other 9 foods that are most often sprayed and contaminated, but most is okay.
How do you like the government allowing chickens and turkeys to be fed beef entrails. Yes they stopped feeding it to beef because it caused mad cow disease. How do you feel about 11 people dying of Flu contracted from chickens?
I like science, not government controls. I'm glad I live in a country that works at public safety and has cleaned up, not completely, but done a great job on LA smog. I remember when we couldn't see 10,000 foot mountains from 15 miles away. The view of Catalina Island was a rarity. I've been out to sea over 100 miles and looking out at the horizon further out to sea all you could see was a brown bank of smog. That's gone now.
But that doesn't cause me to put my brain on the shelf and say, the government policing is all the assurance I need. No thanks. I'll read the monthly water reports.
And, how do you know that some of our diseases are not coming from polluted water. We know for sure that in the Sacramento Valley the air quality is so bad that it seriously exacerbates upper respiratory diseases and the government itself gives air quality equivalents in packs of cigarettes per day. To breathe the air in these areas is equal to smoking a pack or two a day. The government used to say smoking was fine. Who do you think challenged that? Not some government agency. No, the government was forced to address the issue after resisting for years powerful tobacco lobbies.
But to each his own on what you drink daily. What you recommend for Water Fasting is not open to interpretation or opinion or government study. It is a settled issue as far as all the experts on the subject of fasting are concerned. And these are the authorities we follow on this board.
Now why don't you guys stop this nonsense and do some reading. PLEASE. Take a couple weeks, then come back and argue your case. Or present the experts who support your position now if you have any. Give me the names of the experts on Water Fasting who say it's okay to use tap water. So far I've gotten no responses from you.
Give me the experts for:
Salt
Molasses
Tap Water
while on a water fast.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)