CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Here I am to rain on your parade!

4chunit1 Views: 11,924
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 681,308

Re: Here I am to rain on your parade!

This is tough. Wine is technichally (sp) alive. I believe that in small quanities it is a powerful detoxing agent, especially for the blood, which I REALLY believe it helps build. I agree that ALL other forms of alcohol, except maybe beer which is another story IMO because it has NO nutritional value, are not only VERY HAMFUL on a fast, they're just plain usless any time. I have used wine several times during fasts as I am very in tune with my body, especially my colon that I've spent two years MILITANTLY detoxing, (grandpa died of colon cancer, and I was fully impacted at 26) Sometimes it's before colonics, or when things just seem "stuck". I believe the natural enzymes and acid cleanse and push. Dr Arnold Erhet I believe said that grape sugars dissolve muccoid plaque and just plauque overall better than any other. I can look that up but it sure seems right ; ) The ancedotal(sp) evidence from myself and the four or five others in our little "health group" suppost this 100%. I defend wine, but it's a VERY personal choice and everyone's different. Of course I'm biased because of it being a sacrement, a miracle, and a joyful part of my worldly living. Bottom line, see what works for YOU!!

God Bless,

4chunit1

PS I'm starting my fast and I have a high fever, please excuse my rambling and spelling : )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)