CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When does the hunger stop?

ausjulie Views: 8,623
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 680,738

Re: When does the hunger stop?

im just wondering are you actually hungry or is it physchological? if you are physically hungry maybe you are not having enought juice. try to increase the number of juices you are havign particularly veggie juice. on my 30 day fast i was only ever physically hungry if i didnt juice enought. this is one of the best things about a juice fast is that you dont have to ever feel hungry. if it is more to do with missing food and cravings and chewing (which i can totally understand) than you really just have to ride this out and wait for a few days until you get use to not eating and your digestion system has shut down. it is hard but it does come. you get to a point where you know you dont need solid food and it is very freeing. to me it was like a lovely holiday away from food. but it did take me 13 days to get to this point. i hope this helps and good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)