CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 15 of 21 day Juice Fast

newearth Views: 8,909
Published: 19 years ago

Day 15 of 21 day Juice Fast

Hi Everybody!

Thought I'd log my experience so far on this fast. My husband is doing it also. We have been doing fruit juices in the am and veggie juice in the pm most days. Fruits consist of watermelon,apple,and ginger. Sometime we mix mulberry juice with it that I have in the freezer just to make it colder. Veggie has been mostly tomatoes that I'm getting out of the garden with celery, cilantro and garlic. Makes a tasty juice. We have also been doing P&S shakes, about 3 per day. We do colonics every other day and enemas on the other days, so we keep our pipes clean! We've cleaned out a lot of gunk out of our colon. We've had good energy so far and have been jogging every other day for an hour. Sweating out lot's of toxins via our skin I hope. Every now and then I feel this strange sensation go through my head and a little dizzy, but not often. I just attribute that to some sort of detox symtom. Of course we've both lost weight, but are surprised we haven't lost more. I've lost 8lbs and he's lost 12lbs. About half of that must be the absence of food in our system, so we really have not lost a lot of fat. He is about 30lbs overweight and I was about 16lb more than I wanted to be. He's down to 193 and I'm now at 132. Weight loss was not our main goal anyway. I was hoping I could get rid of Arthritis in my elbows and one ankle and he needed a good colon cleansing. My elbows are much less sore and my ankle is barely sore. I don't know if one more week is going to do the trick for my arthritis. I really want it to be cured, but don't know what else I might need to do other than making my body very alkaline. This soreness is not really in the joints, it's more of beside the joint, so must be calcification from inorganinc minerals.
We drink about 3 quarts of juice per day and don't have hardly any hunger pains.
The question I wanted to ask this group is for help in knowing how to end the fast. I want to do it right. We have been on 7 and 14 day fast before and I have not broken those fast very well and paid for it with intense stomach troubles. I don't want to experience that again. Also, if anyone knows of any additional things to do to get rid of calcification in the body. I'd love to hear from you guys!! Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)