CureZone   Log On   Join
Results of One Liver Flush on Acne

fidelis Views: 3,843
Published: 19 y

Results of One Liver Flush on Acne

Hi,

I did one Liver Flush 2.5 weeks ago, and it was simply quite awful. I was nauseated for 5 hours (badly) and finally vomitted in the afternoon. My liver hurt for two days. But I did pass about 15 stones the size of peas and sesame seeds.

I'm feeling better now and my skin isn't breaking out like it normally does during ovulation and menstruation. I suppose the hormones are being processed better by my liver. Only problem is that now I get rashes on my hands and wrists and sometimes my skin will itch in general. I think it's the toxins trying to escape.

I've ordered Julia's herbs and plan to do that for one month before I attempt my 2nd and 3rd liver flush. I am almost 100% positive that my skin is really going to clear up after those flushes, since my first one did SUCH wonders (and I've been trying to cure my Acne for 5 years now through diet, exercise, meditation, topical solutions, even Antibiotics a long time ago).

By the way, on my first flush, I took Chanca Piedra for 3 weeks and that seemed to help my skin even before I did the flush. Can't wait until I start Julia's herbs! Wow! Who knew that skin had so much to do with a congested liver? All these years I wouldn't believe it -- now I know that I've got to take care of my liver and my liver will take care of me.

Will keep you updated on progress.
p.s. Before the flush, I did a Colon Cleanse program by Robert Gray that took me about 4 months. I also became a vegetarian last year. Even with such a clean diet of wholefoods and plenty of greens, my liver was still pretty toxic. You really gotta make an effort to clean it! Food alone isn't enough. Gotta flush and then detoxify with herbs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)