CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acne

robi35 Views: 4,206
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 674,820

Re: Acne

I had Acne ever since i was 15, I'm now 24. The only thing that has worked for me was Liver Flushing and colonic afterwards. You should read about Liver Flushing and the faq at the Liver Flush Forum . Caution you might feel overwhelm reading it, but if you're committed to a healthier lifestyle and trying to get rid of acne, then it a feat that is worth getting over. It's just the intially fear of not knowing what it's gonna be like. I was skeptically as well but i tried it and now after 4 flushes, i only occasionally get a white head here and there compare to couple of cystics everyday. I only wish i came upon curezone when i was younger so maybe i wouldn't have as much scarring as i do today. I'm very grateful for so many who have helped me here on curezone! You should just read about it and decide for yourself if you want to take control of your health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)