CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: blotchy red spots on face

Spirit Views: 3,491
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 672,860

Re: blotchy red spots on face

You said:
"I've used many Acne solutions, and I'm currently on tetracycline, but I just wanted to know what these red blotches are and if they are related to acne."

Have you ever though that those red blotches are actually a result of all the " Acne solutions" that you have been trying, the result of your attempts to quickly fix the problems, instead of find the real cause?

Istead of wasting your money, your time and your health, Why don't you start cleansing your body and removing the primary and underlying cause of acne, instead of continuing to destroy your health? What is the point in flooding your body with Antibiotics , if you know that the very next week you stop the treatment, Acne will be back, worse then before!

Those bacteria that you are trying to kill are there with the purpose. Do you really believe that your body would allow such an inflamation, unless that is the only way (given the circumstances) to solve the much deeper problem, problem involving your liver, intestines, kidneys, lungs, heart, ...

If you have a car, you drive that car, and you suddenly get a "red ligh" on the front panel! Would you try to "mask" that "red light" and continue driving, or would you try to find what the meaning of the light is?

People who made that car must have placed the light there with some purpose! Reasonable? Logical?

"many acne solutions" that you are reffering to are, I assume, just attempts to mask "the red light" and to "continue driving" without trying to understand and without trying to find what the reason behind the light (read acne) is ...

But, if you know anything about cars, then you certainly know that you SHOULD NOT mask "red light", it can quickly be costly.

Now, if you do have a respect for your car, and instead of masking the light you try to find what the reason is, then I believe that you should also have some respect for your own body, and try to find the reason for acne is, too? Agree?

There must be some good reason for those acne, don't you think?

Find out what the real cause of acne is, and work on eliminating that cause, before it is too late ...

You can almost always replace destroyed car engine with the new one, but it is not that easy to replace destroyed body parts!

Keep your body parts, you will need them!

Follow the links below ...

Spirit

/forums/fd50.asp?f=155&c=4

/forums/fd50.asp?f=333&c=4
/forums/fd50.asp?f=9&c=4
/forums/fd50.asp?f=100009&c=4
/dis/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)