CureZone   Log On   Join
Have you, Do you or anyone you know still Do Suffer or Suffered from??????????????

rlpotter Views: 2,184
Published: 20 y

Have you, Do you or anyone you know still Do Suffer or Suffered from??????????????

This is for Woman and Men!!
Have you, Do you or anyone you know Still Do Suffer or Suffered from??????????????

 Chronic Fatigue
 Depression
 Endometriosis
 Headaches
 Infertility
 Fibrocystic Breasts
 Osteoporosis
 Low Libido
 PMS
 Thyroid Problems
 Weight Gain
 Mood Swings
 Menopause
 Low Immune System

If you or anyone you know would say yes to anyone of these questions you would want to email me for this site!!!!
tests@freeautobot.com

Do you offer Hormone or Natural Hormone replacement, supplements, mineral or antioxidants? You would want your customer/clients to get these tests done to get a better picture of what they need. If your customer has had a blood test they may not think they need a test done, they do need these tests done. Blood tests are good but you should always have a second opinion and they will find out why they should after they take these tests!!!

Do not take any Hormone or natural hormone until you have a saliva test done. A blood test may show you do or don’t need and hormone replacement and even if does I would suggest that you get a saliva test done. This does not cost as much as a blood test that your doctor would order for you and your only being checked for what the doctor orders for you most of the time it’s for females Progesterone and for men it my be testosterone. You would need to get more checked you are doing right buy get a natural replacement put most the time you are correcting one thing but not the other. Like if you females get on natural Progesterone you could have your DHEA, CORTISOL AM/AM, ESTRADIOL, TESTOSTERONE, MELATONIN, Free RADICALS, MINERALS and TOXIC EMEMENTS levels to be unbalanced. Now men you may take natural testosterone booster but throw your DHEA, CHORTISOL AM/AM, MELATONIN, Free RADICALS, MINERALS and TOXIC EMEMENTS levels to be unbalanced. Here are the tests you would want to take to give your self the chance of finding out what’s up with you.

For FEMALES you would want to order these tests. And start in this order to get your best results.
FEMALE CHECK
STRESS CHECK
SLEEP CHECK
ANTIOXIDANT CHECK
MINERAL CHECK
You can buy all 5 tests at one time or order 1 at a time suggestion order the first 2 tests this would put you on the right path then see your Doctor or who ever you see for your replacement help!

For MALES here are your tests you would want to start with.
MALE CHECK
STRESS CHECK
SLEEP CHECK
ANTIOXIDANT CHECK
MINERAL CHECK
You can buy all 5 tests at one time or order 1 at a time suggestion order the first 2 tests this would put you on the right path then see your Doctor or who ever you see for your replacement help!
Send email and I will send links to you tests@freeautobot.com if you do not get a reply in 24 hours please email me at justicewasgreen@yahoo.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)