CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Haven't had a boyfriend since I was 12!

Views: 1,663
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 670,324

Re: Haven't had a boyfriend since I was 12!

Go for it

You can t tell what may happen

Every person you meet reflects part of you. The most important thing to remember is that life throws up lessons for all of us, some are never completed and others don t even recognize that they are learning. For instance some may need to learn about anger and it may take 25 years and half a dozen relationships and 2 or 3 kids to realize that they have been surrounding themselves with people who allow themselves to behave badly and get angry.

If you were my child I would have said that if you feel happy deep down then those around you will be happy. If you are confident wihin then you will meet confident people.

Short cut - look at how your partner relates to his parents, and his parents relate to him, if you are able to see patterns of behaviour then be prepared for repeat action. Being in love (or in a total distractive state) we tend to be forgiving of the negative traits, but actions are more important than words. We are encouaged to hide our emotions and hence are more dishonest than say animals

The key here is know youself, if your are honest and aware then you will encourage your partner to be so because the people you meet will reflect back issues that you are comfortable with (as well as uncomfortable). Meeting and relating with other people helps you learn about yourself, the more you know the better.

Enjoy!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)