CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mr.5639!! Another option!

grog Views: 1,260
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 663,996

Re: Mr.5639!! Another option!

Mr.5639, Does your wife realize that this could very well be detrimental to your health? I believe there are studies out there thay claim that married men live 10 to 15 yrs. longer than men who are sexually frustrated! Men who are sexually frustrated drink more, smoke more and do other things to excess. Its in the chemistry stress and frustration make us release our own personal toxins! Also instead of regaining weight and abusing your health you should take all that pent up negative energy and go in the opposite direction than what you,ve been considering. Start working out or exercising ride a bike get out of the house eat healthy find the right for you one that gives you strength There are many things out there to improve your personal experience and if that does'nt excite your wife It will the other women outthere. I believe women are attracted to strong confident men. Add intelligent and compassionate to the mix and I believe you also will love yourself again which is just as important as good sex life! Another option?? Grog

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)