CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it just me??

just_peachy Views: 796
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 663,997

Re: Is it just me??

Depends strongly on you, her, your relationship, your maturity levels, your (both of you) previous relationship patterns, and her reasons for liking to hang out with them.

I know a lot of folks will instantly tell you it's bad news for your relationship, but, as a female with more masculine interests and mainly male friends, I can honestly tell you that it's not quaranteed to be bad.

However, just a few warning signs to be aware of, though, would be her choosing to spend time with them INSTEAD of with you, her coming home late - especically with weak excuses, her sharing flirtatious "inside jokes" with them which leave you out, or her not being comfortable having you all together (although some people get rather good at hiding that.) Basically, anything that leaves you out of your own relationship is not a good thing.

OTHO, if she just hangs out with them to have someone to watch the game with or some such till you come home, if she's more than happy to have you go with her, it could well be that she simply enjoys male company over female.

Best bet is to sit down and have some real discussions with her. Don't give her the third degree or make her feel defensive, just talk, and discuss what you're thinking and how you're feeling. Ask her to do the same and *listen* to what she says. If she continues to dismiss your feelings as irrelevant or inconsequential, your relationship has MUCH deeper issues than her choice of friends.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)