CureZone   Log On   Join
This has worked for me!

agapemom Views: 3,922
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 663,872

This has worked for me!

Hi,

I just have to tell you that I found this "remedy" on the www.mercola.com website.

I tried it a couple of weeks ago when I began to get a sore throat. For me, a sore throat is ALWAYS the beginning of an illness.

Both of my ears "bubbled" quite a bit. I repeated the doses of Hydrogen Peroxide in each ear until it did not bubble any more. Over the course of the next few hours the sore throat went away.

My 2 year old had a runny nose and began coughing which lasted for at least 4 days. On Sunday he finally reached the point where he also had a fever and began complaining that his right ear hurt. I hadn't thought of the H202 "cure" until he complained of his ear so in this case we did not "catch" the illness at the beginning. However, I tried it anyway.

The right ear bubbled furiously and it took 3 "doses" before the bubbling subsided. The left ear bubbled through one dose but was clear when I dumped in a second dose of H202.

About 6 hours after this treatment he began to get a fever again so we gave what turned out to be a final dose of Ibuprofen (I rarely use Ibuprofen but he had been so miserable the night before I figured I'd let him get a good night of sleep).

I expected him to get a fever again when the Ibuprofen wore off but the next day (Monday) he steadily made progress and this morning he is not sick!

I went to the doctor yesterday just to see what he would say about his ears. Except for a little bit of redness, he did not see any sign of serious infection.

Usually, when the kids say their ears hurt it means we are eventually going to end up on Antibiotics .

I am SO GLAD that this "episode" was aborted and know that in the future, we will always use the H202 "cure" at the First Sign of an illness.

Also wanted to mention, I put H202 in my other two boys ears to see what would happen and it did not bubble at all. This says to me that there really is something "bad" in the ears when someone is sick and it's not there to bubble when someone is not sick!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)