CureZone   Log On   Join
Fertility, Infertility, herbs, endometriosis, menstrual pain, cleansing, etc.

Liza Views: 11,619
Published: 22 y

Fertility, Infertility, herbs, endometriosis, menstrual pain, cleansing, etc.

Hi again, I'd like to keep the ball rolling on this forum, hence my many subjects. Also, as there is no forum dedicated to women's health in general, this might be a good place to discuss those subjects.

First, I'd like to ask those of you who are doing a Bowel Cleanse if you noticed anything different about your periods? more pain, less pain, less clotting, longer, shorter? I stopped taking IF #1 and #2 for about 3 weeks and felt more discomfort than when I was doing the bowel cleanse.

Secondly, I was interested in what Julia Chang (see her site) had to say about phytoestrogenic herbs and foods, i.e. how they may aggravate endo and other excessive estrogenic conditions (cysts, fibroids). She at first felt good for about a month taking such herbs, but then worse, until she cleaned her liver. This is interesting because a friend of mine with endo took Olive Leaf (why I'm not sure but it must have been for the endo) and says that she felt great for 2 months then became very ill with very low blood pressure (I've read that Olive Leaf can lower blood pressure) and a burning feeling in her veins, which may be a condition called vascularitis (the walls of the veins eventually wear thin till they burst). Anyone out there who may know more about this? My friend now does not want to engage in conversations about herbs (or alt med) with me as she blames her condition on the Olive Leaf.

I've read on another forum that pineapple helps with implantation. Looks like I'll be eating a lot of pineapple from day 14. Hope that helps someone.
Bye,
Liza

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)