CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cold Sores & Coconut Oil

MentalNomad Views: 32,872
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 661,630

Re: Cold Sores & Coconut Oil

"Coconut oil never ceases to amaze me. Surely a candidate for the greatest food ever?"

I agree wholeheartedly! I love this stuff. :) I went to the dentist Tuesday, the sides of my lips hurt so much from the pulling down of that "spit sucker" and opening my mouth so wide so she could clean (I have a pretty small mouth). I have been putting coconut oil on the corners this morning and it feels so much better! I did not get a very good report from the hygenist, so I am going to start brushing with baking soda and put some virgin coconut oil in it and make my own tooth powder. I am reading Dr. Nara's "How to become Dentally Self-Suffient" WOW! Entirely worth buying! I just knew the teeth could repair themselves given the chance because the rest of the body does, and he tells just how to do it. Makes so much sense! I just finished his "Money by the Mouthful", it was written 20 years ago but most of it still applies in a big way! His books didn't recommend coconut oil, just the baking soda, but I've read several posts about the good results people have had using it on their teeth and gums on the coconut oil forum. I'm going to see about buying a water pik device this weekend with a resovoir and put Dr. Schultz's Tooth and Gum formula in it and go beyond just plain water. :) Ooops...sorry to get so off topic! I am just excited about becoming disease free in my mouth, my gums are not in good shape at all and I felt so..at a loss I guess, and I now I know I can do something about it. :) Yay! :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)