CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chanca Piedra

Views: 4,141
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 66,043

Re: Chanca Piedra

I have done the GCG/Coptis mix (per previous append), and found it very effective. At the very least it should help your symptoms...but...you really need to do the flush to get permanent relief. Read through the www.sensiblehealth.com paper.

I don't believe any of us were "not" afraid to do the flushes at first, but after reading lots of material (this site, books, other sites, even talking to others nearby), and tiring of the nagging symptoms you get a sense that you've got to give it a try. It's not nearly as bad as you might believe. I just completed my 12th flush and got out the most large stones from any flush.

We're all here to support each other. I think the concensus from the people on this site is that it's much better to give flushing a try first - as you can always get your GB removed at any time - but you can't put it back!

Good luck...best of health!
John A

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)