CureZone   Log On   Join
This message is for GARY & All Candida Sufferers-There is HOPE!

Cookie Views: 4,417
Published: 22 y

This message is for GARY & All Candida Sufferers-There is HOPE!

This is just a bit of advice for Candida sufferers as I use to be or am on the very tale end of being one. Below are the things that I did and what I think helped me beat it. However, I still am having some liver problems (Over toxity and congestion due to liver/gallbladder stones and Candida) but the cleanses are doing wonders to finish the last ailment of my Candida condition.

First I did a Parasite/Candida cleanse (30days-Called Paragone) ****
Second I did my first liver cleanse ****
Third I had 4 colonics (2 back to back one wk & then 2 back to back the next wk) *****
Fourth I had all along been taking Vitamin C, B complex, enteric coated acidophilus, drinking unsweetened cranberry juice or using the tablets - the other well known Candida fighters were in the Paragone - garlic, carylic acid, grapefruit seed extract etc...
Probably one of the most important things I found was called SF722 (Olive oil based) a powerful Candida fighter. I found out about this after having to take Antibiotics for a bladder infection which came after I had completed the Paragone. SF722 is cheap and works wonders. You will start seeing the Candida come out in the toilet.
Fifth - I have done 3 more Liver Cleanses and I am about to do my 5th this weekend.

If I had to recommend what you all could do it would be SF722, vitamin c, b complex, acidophilus, colonics and liver flushes. If you do this for 30-60 days you no doubt can beat Candida as I have. Although the Liver Flushes will take a little bit longer since they are done every 2 weeks.

I believe once I clean my liver of all the stones that will be the last vestige of where candida can hide as I think that is what is inhibiting my weightloss. Incidentally olive oil kills candida and we sure drink enough of it when we do the cleanses. Other than that I have virtually no sign of candida.

I now can eat cookies, cake, icecream and carbs all in moderation if I so choose. However prior to Candida I never was a big fan of those things anyone. I do my cleanses drinking 3 quarts of apple juice, grapefruit juice and a liver juice I make in my juicer with no Candida reaction at all, no brain fog, no bad breath, etc. All those things were indicators to me before and they are gone.

Now I have to concentrate on detoxifying my liver and hopefully with a clean liver free of candida I can now metabolize food better and shed some pounds. I believe it has to be my liver as I exercise and eat right religiously. If anyone has any information on weightloss and candida that would sure help me. Again sorry the message is lengthy but I just wanted to give long time candida sufferers some hope.

Cookie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)