CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interstitial Cystitis and cleanse? help please!

BethDogg Views: 8,032
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 656,201

Re: Interstitial Cystitis and cleanse? help please!

Amazed -

I have IC and have been cleansing for the past two months. First of all, your sister should NOT under any circumstances consume any citrus fruits or juices. I have done all three cleanses with apple juice and I have had very good luck with it. But the question is, do apples bother her? Is she better by improving her diet by alkalizing? I almost want to take this discussion offline because there are so many different things that could be an issue.

I think IC people do not just have IC wrong with them, people with IC have poor health in general and poor liver health is a part of this. It came as no surprise to me that I started having gall bladder pain 9 months after I got my IC under control. I'm currently going back to school to become a nutritionist specifically to help IC and fibromyalgia patients. I'm not professional yet, but I can tell you I've done at least 2000 hours of research over the past 10 years.

I hate to post an e-mail address on the board because I know I'll get spammed. Use my Yahoo account, I can kill that one if it happens. bethdog6@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

Beth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)