CureZone   Log On   Join
Agent Orange/Dementia...question for vtool

sunshinevirginia Views: 3,074
Published: 20 y

Agent Orange/Dementia...question for vtool

Vtool...I was reading your postings of 8 months ago regarding your Vietnam Vet experience. My brother-in-law, a former Vietnam Marine Corp fighter pilot/forward air controller, has dementia (short term memory is almost totally gone), which I believe is Agent Orange related. His physical condition is good except for the toll that all the medicine is taking on him. Doctors have him on medication to control symptoms of aggressive behavior, depression, etc. A recent MRI showed some atrophy of the brain.

Do you have any ideas about alternative solutions to help him? I am familiar with Dr Clark's remedies and have a zapper. Might TFPlus help?

I know you are with your family now, so please take your time replying.

The thought that helped me when my grandmother and father transitioned back to their non-physical state of being was that the love and caring and joy that is the essence of their being is eternal and always with me, because I feel that love, caring, joy as much today when I think of them as I did years ago in their physical presence. May you quickly move thru the anger and sadness of her illness and medical situation into feeling the continued joy of her love for you and your family....and your love for her.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)