CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lol

vtool Views: 1,824
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 646,952

Re: lol

Sometimes I laugh at the pompus and priss of the local medical doctor's who tell me that Liver Flushing Gallstones and liver stones is impossible, even when I bring one, deliver one to him, and he STILL refuses to test it! It's impossible you see. It's "crazy", and a scam. Uh huh.

I laugh at how they think they are wizards of care, when they are really killing people at the rate of being the THIRD LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH IN AMERICA!!! (Dr. Mercola is alleging that number may actually be as high as medical doctor's being the number ONE leading cause of death in America!!!).

Now, that's funny, isn't it? It's so funny, I forgot to laugh, and inside, I cry.

Hey, I don't need stat's from some study or some internet site. I've seen the doc's do it.

You get a symptom, you go get a pill. That pill has a side effect. That side effect is reported to the doctor. He gives you another pill to take in addition to the prescription your already on. That pill causes another side effect or two (imbalance in body chemistry and vitamin/mineral deficiency/toxicity, etc.). You report THESE NEW side effects, and you get ANOTHER PRESCRIPTION ADDED IN.

This daisy chain completes, and in a few years, one man had 15 different prescription drugs given him every day. I know, I was in charge of making sure he got his medication, and I over saw the staff that adminstered it, and I was the guy taking him to his physician, taking care of his medical records, etc. etc. etc.

He died. He died a poisoned man. Drugs. Pharmaceutical poison. In the Greek in Revelations, it's forbidden actually... sorcerer means "pharmacopiea" or druggist, or poisoner.

In *most* cases, pharmaceutical drugs are nothing more than poison.

I've seen worse, no time to post all that, and there liability issues, and investigations could still be opened. Let us just say, i've seen it with my own eyes. Doctor's kill, OFTEN. Not by intent, but by error, and stupidity, and the wrong paradigm. They are brainwashed, educated idiots in SOME cases, in many, in most actually.

Who's laughing now? I suppose some think death is funny. Pharmacuetical drugs are the 4th leading cause of death in America. What a joke.

The *funny* thing is - it's ALL true.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)