CureZone   Log On   Join
DEAR CUREZONE TEAM MEMBER

klyd Views: 990
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 630,692

DEAR CUREZONE TEAM MEMBER

First I would like to say that i appreciate the job that you all do here. I know that it is not always an easy job at, and even gets stressful at times.

I do not wish to be a problem, but my background as an christian usher has taught me that problems has to be stopped right at the root before they branch out into a bigger problem.

Here is a link to a post that does not belong in this christain forum. It supports the views of Edgar Cayce , whos ideas went against most christain beliefs. I have some friends ,"name Robert ant Judy", that used to be followers of Cayce's teaching, they are christain now, and claimed they had to be seriously washed of his teachings. Roberts exact words of his teachings were "I know now that it is demonic". Therefore, please remove that post out of this forum. It really should be in the debate forum.

THIS FORUM IS FOR CHRISTIAN SUPPORT OF CHRISTIAN BELIEFS

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=462&i=3658

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)