CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Important issues on Evolution, faith vs. proof?

been there done that Views: 2,031
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 628,489

Re: Important issues on Evolution, faith vs. proof?

It is true that evolution parallels creation antithetically, but, the distinction must be made that, altruistically, evolution requires acceptance of belief without being able to establish credibility because it is not founded on an absolute (in effect, evolution possesses only "phantom merit"). Since evolution is founded on assumptions and supposition, belief in it requires "regimentation" (rote following), esoteric thought, defensive and pretensive reinforcement, and, denial of conscience. In order to believe in it, you have to (just like anything outside the truth) suppose and pretend that there is no moral/animate origin of creation, and that, creation was not designed. In my understanding, belief in evolution does not require faith, it requires [deliberate] denial of conscience and truth. It (to my understanding) requires lack of character. Even before I was a Christian it lacked credibility with me and, I see it, not as a result of not knowing the complete truth of God, but as a "requirement of the conscience" in order to deny a higher authority, so that reason #2 is true, is not just COINCIDENCE, I think it is very necessary and deliberate for absolutes to be disregarded in order to believe in evolution.

I never made the connection between 666 and evolution until now when I read #1. The 66 books of the bible replaced by a fable of the "6th day creation" (man).

It takes a lot of effort to believe in evolution. It was interesting to learn how evolution is disproving itself. Thanks for sharing this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)