CureZone   Log On   Join
Here is my testimony

Views: 3,149
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 62,776

Here is my testimony

I have undeniable proof... unless you want to call me a liar...I took my daughter to get vaccinated... She screamed bloody murder after getting vaccinated... She didn't stop crying for a year. The doctor said it had nothing to do with the shots... B.S. She began hitting her head on the ground soon after the shots... She became developmentaly behind in every major way: Her speech was stunted ... She didn't walk or talk until she was nearly three... even then it was garbled and years behid developmentally...Even now her speech is stilted and she repeats herself regularly. She didn't potty train until she was over three years old.... I think it was closer to four... She has social developmental problems to this day... She was diagnosed at 5 with Autism. When I told her mother to tell her psychiatrist she had a terrible reaction to vaccinations, and I believe that the vaccinations caused her Autism, he said I had been listening to Quacks... Yeah... Okay... That is my personal testimony and I swear that it is true. Will it make it into the AMA Medical Journal? Not a chance but... It is the truth and no matter what the Big Drug Cartel spins in its journals and jams down the population's throats on television and other propaganda outlets... I know the truth... Vaccines either caused her Autism or those vaccinations were the event that set off my daughter's Autism. I have another baby. She has not had one shot. She is the healthiest, happiest, most joyful being on the planet and do you think I would vaccinate my healthy baby with mercury and countless other toxins unless I was forced to at end of a gun? Not a chance...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)