CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jon Rappoport interview of an ex vaccine researcher

adds42 Views: 3,492
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 62,283

Re: Jon Rappoport interview of an ex vaccine researcher

Without meaning to sound facetious...it would be very easy for me write an interview with a current vaccine researcher who believed in this work! This gives me no evidence whatsoever towards any of the claims they were making and is paramount to propoganda.

Being British, I feel I must expand on the Andrew Wakefield study....
1.) No one has been able to replicate his results
2.) The rest of his team have all admitted that the way that Wakefield carried out his study was flawed (and not because of pressure from MI6 - that whole section was ridiculous quite frankly! - but because they value their reputation as scientists)
3.) His study only involved 6 people and I can assure you that doing something 6 times does not prove anything (I am sure that if everyone reading this tried to flip a coin and get 6 heads in a row, someone would manage it!)

There are some valid points raised on this website, with some evidence to back it up, without having articles like this to demean everything....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.207 sec, (1)