CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amish and Autism..

adds42 Views: 3,611
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 62,764

Re: Amish and Autism..

Hi Chaz,

In response....I am not in the medical profession, I am a student.

Chaz:
"I would say you are in the medical profession and have been fully indoctrinated!!"

In response to this comment, I find it odd that because I question your views that I must be indoctrinated (which is paramount to saying I have been brainwashed)! I certainly hope that I have not offended anyone by asking for more evidence than their word.

But, my point still stands. I think the journalist who wrote the news article may well have found that less Amish people develop autism (although I do not accept it as evidence of this fact). But there are sooooo many other factors involved in that story other than vaccines. Here is a little list of things that Amish people do not do which might protect them from autism.....

1.) cook microwave meals
2.) watch TV
3.) play on computer games
4.) live near electrical power lines
5.) not allow women in positions of power

I hope that I have made my point...which is not that either of us is right. But that, since neither of us have any conclusive evidence (and I mean studies and experiments rather than stories and anecdotes), both of us should keep an open mind. I do still intend to read the links you kindly sent me (www.mercola.com).

PS telling me that I am capable of mistaking a horse for a cow isn't going to convince me either ;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)