CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury

rudenski Views: 2,759
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 62,720

Re: Mercury

One of my daughters has Autism and I am affected by neurological problems. I remember crying before getting vaccines when I was in the military. It was as if my body was being pushed away from the vaccines like putting two north magnatized magnets together...but I let them do it anyway. What a crime that was to my body. If I had only known...

I am working on a plan to chelate my daughter this Summer. Lots of Omega 3's, Vitamin C, Chlorela, and Cilantro will help get rid of the mercury but it is much easier to prevent mercury poisoning then it is to get rid of it. I love CureZone because it provides a large amount of information and personal accounts to help us find what is right for us.

I am glad you have a questioning mind. It might save you from a tragedy. I wonder about the motives of doctors who would prescribe mercury to a healthy patient.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (1)