CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bullied by doctor Additionally...

joedoc12 Views: 3,526
Published: 19 y

Re: Bullied by doctor Additionally...

I've already added a thread here but felt I needed to say more.

When my son was born, 6 weeks premature and 4.6lbs, my wife was full blown eclamptic and full of multiple boluses of Magsuflate (an antiseizure medication which didn't work!!!). He was so strong he managed to stay out of the level 4 nicu for the first full day but then pooped out. The head nurse approached me with a bunch of papers an inch thick and just told me I needed to sign them. Luckily I asked what they were (even though I new). She told me they were release forms allowing her to inject my child and "releasing her, the hospital, the drug manufacturers and the Pharms of all liability in case something happened to my child. This is were the fun started!
I asked, LIABILITY! Is there any danger?
OF COURSE NOT! was the reply.
Then why the release forms?
No answer.
I think I'll pass today on the vaccines! I said
Well how will you get your child into school, she snapped.
What does that have to do with my childs health today? I have 5 years to think about it!
It's protocol, she said.
Is my child sick?
No he is actually very healthy considering he is so premature.
Great, then I think we will pass on trying to prevent something that hasn't occurred by injecting these toxins into my premature child.
She came back with, Well how are you going to get him into school?
Needless to say, she lost the arguement! The discussion ended when I said what in the world does getting my child into school 5 years from now have to do with my childs health today??? I think I'll take the natural route and worry about those normal childhood diseases when the time presents itself.

The US ranks 17th in the world in infant mortality. WE SHOULD BE NUMBER ONE! When Japan outlawed vaccines before the age of 2 they went from 19th to 1st within 2 years. Realized they were losing all kinds of money and allowed vaccines to be given before the age of two again. Guess what they're right there with us again in no time flat! Less industrialized nations rank better than us! OUCH!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.045 sec, (1)