CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I get myself and or my child immunizations?

joedoc12 Views: 2,790
Published: 19 years ago

Re: Should I get myself and or my child immunizations?

You need to use the correct terminology. You see the word immunization comes from immunity. Immunity is a "natural defense to disease" developed by our own immune system, a closed system in our body controlled by the CNS. vaccinations are laboratory created to produce effects on the CNS (central nerve system) to poison the body and attempt to force it to begin to produce antibodies. This is temporary, has no proof it does what it is supposed to do, has very serious side effects (when the hit home the % is 100%) and makes the medical industry (MD's, hospitals, Pharmaceutical Companies, Lobbyists, Stock holders (who do you think they are), etc. MILLIONS IF NOT BILLIONS of $$$$. Plus these so called protective injections contain at least 39 different additives and preservatives all of which are toxic and have known contaminants in them such as Cow, chicken and monkey viruses. Do you know what formaldehyde is??? Find out! It is in our WONDERFUL VACCINES.

Here are six reasons to question vaccination!
1. Vaccines are forced on us! For example, there are compulsory vaccine laws in every state. If it is good, it doesn't have to be forced.
2. Vaccines are toxins/poisons by definition.
3. V are indiginous to only one model of healthcare - allopathic - and the practitioner's philosophy/understanding of disease.
4. V are promoted by fear, guilt, and "creative" statistics.
5. V are promoted as safe and effective when evidence clearly shows they are neither!!!!
6. V are aggressively pushed by public health departments and govt. agencies as though they were a public health issue which they are not. This is to ensure a high rate of compliance. Marketing/PR at its finest!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)