CureZone   Log On   Join
F**K these judges

anunnaki Views: 6,202
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 62,525

F**K these judges

Who the F*Ck are these judges to decide on our childrens lives? They are nobodies who think they weld power over all of us. Pathetic system drones who push the establishments population control procedures onto a mostly unsuspecting public. We have school nurses moaning and abusing parents verbally then informing authorities of child abuse? I'll tell you what child abuse is and thats sexual and violence not people who love their children enough to not vaccine them with pathetic death cocktails known for eons to be a fraud. Edward Jenner was a fraud and his nonsense has lived on to make profit and population control.

Please if you can then try and help this person stuff one up their judges assh*le. I'd like to give him all the shots at once and see how he feels! Again why do most doctors not vaccine their own children? SIMPLE!

F*** the Establishment. We are HUman and make our OWN decisions so live with it because when more get aware which they are we will take over this pathetic parasitic system and you'll be the ones forced into a world of sh** ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Who the F*Ck are these judges to decide on our childrens lives? They are nobodies who think they weld power over all of us. Pathetic system drones who push the establishments population control procedures onto a mostly unsuspecting public. We have school nurses moaning and abusing parents verbally then informing authorities of child abuse? I'll tell you what child abuse is and thats sexual and violence not people who love their children enough to not vaccine them with pathetic death cocktails known for eons to be a fraud. Edward Jenner was a fraud and his nonsense has lived on to make profit and population control.

Please if you can then try and help this person stuff one up their judges assh*le. I'd like to give him all the shots at once and see how he feels! Again why do most doctors not vaccine their own children? SIMPLE!

F*** the Establishment. I think this person should get a gun and go shoot this judge and see how he feels when he is dying like all these children. I'd make it as painful as possible!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)