CureZone   Log On   Join
Vaccination at 60 minutes

Cyrulis Views: 3,980
Published: 20 y

Vaccination at 60 minutes

Just listened to 60 min. segment about vaccination and still my ear is ringing from the words I have heard. Dr. Paul A. Offit told: "vaccines are the safest thing you can put in your body" and he also stated that it is safer than vitamins, etc. This isn't suprising, is it?

Of course I ran google and find out a very expected result- in his words: "In addition, I have been in collaboration with Merck and Co. on the development of a rotavirus vaccine since 1992"
and
about him: "At our April 6 autism hearing, Dr. Paul Offit disclosed that he holds a patent on a rotavirus vaccine and receives grant money from Merck to develop this vaccine. He also disclosed that he is paid by the pharmaceutical industry to travel around the country and teach doctors that vaccines are safe. Dr. Offit is a member of the CDC's advisory committee and voted on three rotavirus issues, including making the recommendation of adding the rotavirus vaccine to the Vaccines for Children's program."

So, yet another publicity stunt by Merck, BigPhama and Co. and yet another moron MD.
Although CBS allowed to speak for vaccination opponents, it was clear that this was an oportunity for BigPharma to get their word out (ha, look, first segment and prime time- 7pm CST!) to make everybody who opposes vaccines to look stupid. Not here, at curezone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)