CureZone   Log On   Join
creating a vaccine market -"problem-reaction-solution"

anunnaki Views: 2,110
Published: 20 y

creating a vaccine market -"problem-reaction-solution"

CREATING A VACCINE MARKET -"PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION"

By: Daystar Mon 18 Oct 2004

To me, the current flu vaccine scam is a classic example of what David Icke has termed "Problem - Reaction - Solution." A problem is created to accomplish a specific goal. The public is expected to react in a predicted manner. Then those who have created the problem offer a solution which the public ends up clamoring for. The solution is always the original goal of those who orchestrated the problem in the first place. Many times the public ends up believing the "solution" was their idea.....which is very convenient for the perpetrators.

Let's take a minute and look at "Problem - Reaction - Solution" in light of the extraordinary hype over the flu vaccine. During the past several years the public has been conditioned to view access to the flu vaccine as an absolute necessity and as something we are entitled to....almost a natural human right.

How effective are flu vaccines? How many times have we heard people say....I got the flu vaccine but came down with the flu anyway? There may be many people who get the flu vaccine and then don't get the flu that year but doesn't that also happen with those who don't get the flu vaccine? How can one tell if it was the vaccine that did the trick? I've heard others say that after getting a certain vaccine they came down with "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome , Fibromyalgia....etc.

How can it be predicted a year ahead of time which strain or strains of flu will affect a certain locality? Is there some sort of border patrol which only allows certain germs to enter a state or country?

For several years now...every fall, we have been subjected to frightening stories of flu vaccine shortages. Each year the reason for the shortage is a bit different. Since when has the flu vaccine become such a dire necessity? Now it has even become part of the political campaign. NBC called the flu vaccine "shortage" "a National political hot button issue."

Supposedly the reason for the shortage is that the vaccines were contaminated. This may or may not be true. If it is true there is also a possibility that they were intentionally contaminated. This question of intentional contamination was also raised in 1988 when the FDA banned the sale of tryptophan. Tryptophan is a very effective natural substitute for Prozac, Zoloft, and Paxil. Instead of just taking the contaminated batch, from Japan, off the market, the FDA banned all Tryptophan. Was this because it competed with the drug company's products? Tryptophan is an amino acid found in mother's milk.

I found an article from MSNBC News, which claims that "flu surges among pregnant women". The report said that this surge calls attention to another group yet at serious risk for the flu. What are they going to do when they run out of new susceptible groups to add? These statements will of course send most pregnant women scrambling for the flu shot. I would be interested to know what studies have been done to determine what short or long term effects vaccines have on unborn babies whose immune systems are not totally developed. The article goes on to say that "pregnancy weakens a woman's immune system making her more vulnerable to the virus."

I think we need to look into the very real possibility that the vaccines themselves may negatively alter our immune system function. We are being injected with toxic chemicals, such as mercury and questionable animal products. Some of these animal products have been found to be contaminated with indentifiable harmful organisms which are suspect in causing cancer. What about all the unidentifiable ones we haven't yet discovered?

To help prevent the flu we should be utilizing natural methods to boost our immune systems...such as healthy diet, rest, immune system stimulators or modifiers....such as specific mushroom extracts or bovine colostrum products. These have been proven to increase the function of our natural killer cells. Herbs and vitamins can also be included. Most of us would just like to conveniently take a pill or a shot, eat what we want and then go about our business. However, I have found that eliminating certain foods...such as sugar, caffeine, alcohol, white flour products and other processed foods is the most important factor in staying healthy.

So, by advertising and perhaps intentionally creating a flu vaccine shortage...or the appearance of one, panic is being instilled. When the story of this year's flu vaccine shortage first flashed across the T.V. screen, I automatically thought to myself.....most likely the medical authorities will eventually miraculously come up with enough vaccines for everyone who wants them....but not before they have created a huge market for the vaccine. I will be interested to see if my instinctive reaction proves valid.

Now that we've been presented with the "Problem", we are now witnessing the public's "Reaction". Citizens are clamoring for and demanding action on this issue. People in the long lines are being interviewed and are complaining that in our country....in this day and age...there is no excuse for a vaccine shortage and old people standing in long lines. It's just not American. We should all have access to this "appropriate" health care. It is a divine right. If and when adequate numbers of vaccines become available, it will make our government and health officials look like infallible heroes. Our government only wants the best for us. Didn't you know that?

Because of all the hullabaloo surrounding this issue there will be many more customers lined up to recieve the vaccine than there would have been otherwise. This may be one of the "Solutions" in response to the "Problem". Another real possibility which concerns me is that they are promoting that more and more segments of the population recieve an ever increasing combination of vaccines. Do we know if there is any way to predict how all these vaccines will interact with each other......except by implementing long term human studies each time another vaccine is added to the pot? Are we the human studies? Is this one method of population control and producing more autoimmune problems which will require even more drugs and result in more profits for the drug companies? One wonders about this especially considering that these chemical and microbe contaminated injections are being promoted for the frailer segments of the population.

What are the real goals or "Solutions" here? We need to ask ourselves, our government and our "health agencies" some very serious questions while we still have the opportunity.

I'm not advising that no one should ever get a flu shot...or other vaccines, but I am advising that we research all sides of this issue before we get sucked into another "Problem - Reaction - Solution" agenda.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (4)