CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: vaccinations okay for 3 and 4 year olds????

5mom5 Views: 2,500
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 62,375

Re: vaccinations okay for 3 and 4 year olds????

After 5 children and one contaminated batch for my eldest daughter in 1998, I would strongly recommend NO.

Follow the advice given here - Search this website which has a plethora of great information and links.

People who say that leaving their doctor is out of the question is just plain stupid -- Sorry, but it is.
I left 2 doctors in 2 years. The first one was MY doctor when I was a child. The second one was "THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN" in the County. You have to go with ones that listen to you and respect what you say, especially when you are going down this road. Trust me. Been there, done that, which is why I am giving frank advice to you. Take control and gain all the knowledge you can get your hands on.

By the way, vaccination damage is the only reason you CANNOT sue a doctor. That's why you must sign your rights away before vaccines are administered.
Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)