CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 11...111

Lapis Views: 2,842
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 623,590

Re: 11...111

That's the current terrain we are dealing with. We can certainly change our aspects of things by cutting off from the inchohernet, parasitic reality that "they" are having us buy into (literally). One hopes that the collective will follow suit. I would say that the current trend is not looking promising from the collective point of view, however, sometimes organisms have to get very sick before they are willing to change. Of course the other side of that coin is they just give up (victimhood...apathy). I see the human condition as a large connected organism whose terrain is currently very off (incoherent) but if the immune system (aware individuals) can bring balance back then we have a shot at being a healthy collective species again.

I would say that the probability is leaning towards entropy but the thing is, one little tweak in the right place can leverage it all back ;-)

Even in a sea of mediocrity and stagnation and mental toxicity, the right energetic placed in the right context within the conscious mix, can leverage "miracles."

~Lapis~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)