CureZone   Log On   Join
Birth number coincides with UNLUCKY days' numbers

Kallisto Views: 5,985
Published: 19 years ago

Birth number coincides with UNLUCKY days' numbers

Hello everyone,

for some years now I've been noticing that those days when the date corresponds to my birth number (22 or 4) are the most UNlucky ones for me.
What's more, I did some calculations and realised that the same applies to my mother and her birth number, and also to some other people whose life I know well enough to be able to make any such calculations. In other words: my mother's birth number is 6 - and 6 was, for example, the sum of the two dates when (more than 25 years apart) she had life-changing accidents.

Now, I am a healthy sceptic, so I tried to rule out all kinds of "fuzzy" coincidences - and, of course, I do not put myself into a negative mood, by expecting something bad to happen to me on dates that add up to 22 (or 4). I don't - and yet they do happen. Out of the blue comes something that I couldn't have anticipated; and such surprises are seldom pleasant on a 22 (4) day.

On the other hand, I *seem* to have noticed something else, too: dates that add up to 2 (half of my birth number) are usually very lucky for me. As for 8 (the double of my birth number), it is much more unpredictable and "dramatic", but usually ends up being positive.

I wonder, has anyone else noticed this in their lives?

K.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)