4/25/1970

shelleycat Views: 1,100
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 623,364

4/25/1970

Happy belated b-day! :)

Okay, here we go:

4-25-1970 = 4-7-8 = 28/1

Haven't I already read your b-day? Sorry if I repeat myself. :)

Christina Berot Nardozzi
soul = 1
outer personality - 3
destiny = 4

hmmm... Your destiny is all about getting where you want to go by playing by the rules or at least by respecting the entire process, but your karma is to find the work-arounds, the path few choose. That could be a very good balance, having structure from which to jump, or it could feel limiting and boring at times. Be sure to take classes or study something new when you feel like you're stuck in a rut. Or travel. Just get on a plane and go.

You are very much an individual with unique views and insights, and you like to appear as a refined person wearing stylish clothes, something about you likes to stand out in a crowd so you may wear flashy jewelry or something like that. :)

You have a very quiet and private side, so as much as you can be outgoing, very few people get to know absolutely all of your facets.

This year is an 8 year, which is all about finance, business, competition, philanthropy. A good year to make money, review the stock portfolio, start an IRA, open a vacation savings account. Do what you can in these areas, as next year you must decide what stays and what goes, and you'll want some vacation time next year especially.

The name "christina" gives you lots of individuality, gumption, independence, leadership ability. But your challenges may make you feel shy and awkward, and you needn't, because you just naturally inspire confidence.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)