CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So Miss Shelley, you are over here too!

Bio Cleanse Detox Kit
”I have recommended it to family and friends already and am sure...

shelleycat Views: 1,241
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 623,325

Re: So Miss Shelley, you are over here too!

ooo a horse person! I love horse people! :) Yes, all horse people born that same year would have the same element, so if you're fire they're fire too. :) I"m a water tiger - or wood? argh! I forget! LOL! And Tracey's astro reading should be VERY fun! :)

11-17-1966 reduces to 2-8-4

32/5 life lesson
challenges: 6/4/2/2
personal year: 6 as of last b-day so 2002 should have had the most changes, and 2001 should have had lots of challenges to your psyche/organizational skills, production, process.

Since you were challenged by the 6 for your first 18-28 years of life or so, this year may seem like a throwback year in a lot of respects. Hopefully it will be a fun year dedicatd to beauty, nature, service, helping others, but you could find yourself having to make a lot of sacrifices for family and friends. This is a good year to feng shui the home, fix up your wardrobe, get some massages, appreciate beauty in everything you see. Health is an important issue this year and next.

You're also working under the influence of the 17th day now that you're in your "power" years, so that heightens things a bit as the 17 is all about ambition, achievement, major projects, competition. The teen numbers are a bit karmic - they speak to having to take care of things yourself, getting in your own way, and being your own worst enemy at times. Work on teamwork and delegation skills. Remember, it's not how much you can do, it's how much you can get OTHERS to do! ;)

Life lesson 32/5 is one of the toughest life lessons out there. I"m a 23/5 so I know!!! ;) Having two 2 challenges adds a bunch of sensitivity into the mix too, which makes it an even more emotional roller-coaster ride. YOu feel not only your own feelings but others too, to the point where you have to be alone to really get in touch with your own feelings. Lots of the readings here have 2 as a challenge, read those posts too.

32/5's are supposed to experienc elife fully. Experience or Freedom is their key word and key reason for being here. They must have their cake and eat it too, visit foreign countries, break down all communication boundaries, express their ideas in writing, speaking, etc.

Obligations can weigh heavy on them. Avoid the awful ones like mortgages and credit cards if you can. Buy experiences, not toys. Avoid cheap thrills, or overdose on them quickly so you can move on to other things. ;) Discipline and balance is very important for your success. You have to learn how your own brand of disciplie works - it's cyclic, not regimented. There's no way you can live the same life/routine from week to week, except for the essentials.

Hope that makes sense!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)