CureZone   Log On   Join
Shellycat...Got a few minutes

scorpioeyes Views: 1,359
Published: 20 years ago

Shellycat...Got a few minutes

I gave you my birthday and you were on the mark..for sure..TY:)I posted under"Was I born to be different"
I wanted to know if similar numbers mean something.
Grandma is 8-8 1934 Shes the ringleader:):)
Mother is 5-2 1962 Exactly half a year before mine
Brother is 1-12 1979 Same numbers 112
My b-day is 11-2 1981
Father is 6-31 1955
I cant believe what just happened..I wrote the post exactly how i wanted..then i was going to right click and copy in case something happened cause i wanted to go back to a previous thread before i posted and i accidentally hit paste and lost the whole thing..AHHGGG Oh man..Ok...Here i go again..Basically i was just interested in anything that would lead you to think there is psychic abilities in my family from these birthdays..I know this might be astrology so if it is thats cool..Would you just make a post and let me know to try there..You were just so dead on with mine..My grandma has always been real mysterious and i think she is the ringleader of the whole deal:):) She adorned our house with crystals in the windows, statues of black cats near the doors, other statues, all statues had strange necklaces with different stones on them..Anyways as i got older i learned a little bit of the meaning of these and one day i asked her what they were all about and with just a look I had a whole conversation with her in which she basically told me" you already know, and what you dont know you will eventually discover" after the eye gazing we went back to normal conversation of a different topic and neither one of us felt that it was weird..it was pretty cool. I dont even want to start with my mom..We have had so many psychic/intuitive experiences i wont even start..also pretty cool..then my brother who amazes me because he will make predictions about stuff that will happen and when i say "hey, remember when you said that" or " dont you think that was wierd" he just chalks it up to coincidence or chance and refuses to see/hear any other explanation..My dad is clueless to just about everything and i dont even think he has ever looked me in the eyes and actually kicked me out of the house at 16(best thing that ever happened) so i dont know about him..I just included his b-day(personally i just think he was a sperm donor)..So now its my brother, grandma, and mother and i in one house..you should see us at dinner..all looking around reading each other..Its so unconventional, so unordinary, yet so healthy and stimulatiing..I love it..Anyways just wondering if you could check out the numbers..I dont need anything to in detail just basically anything that would make my family more prone to psychic or extrememly intuitive psyches. PS sorry for the ramble and do not hesitate to disregard this post..I know its a lot to ask for and i may even be on the wrong forum..Just let me know if you think i should take my inquiries elsewhere..Do you know anyone in the chicago area that could help me answer these Q's Thanx:) Bodhi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.098 sec, (2)